Mazatzal Hotel & Casino Begins Phased Reopening
What’s Open and What to Expect During Your Visit
Why did you close your property?
What are you doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19?
What about the Spring Into Cash Promo, they closed before picking winners?
I have an unused gaming voucher that expired during the closure, can it be extended?
I have an unused comp voucher that expired during the closure, can it be extended?
Will there be a promotion in May?
When will everything open up again? Buffet, all gaming machines, etc.?
Where can I find information on postponed/cancelled entertainment?
What changes have you made to hotel cleaning?
The Tonto Apache Tribe is starting the process of re-opening the Mazatzal Hotel & Casino at 12pm(noon) on May 21st. Enhanced safety measures will be in place including physical distancing, aggressive cleaning and sanitation guidelines, and Team Member mandatory face-covering protocols to protect the health and safety of everyone.
Guests can expect the same friendly staff and Arizona’s best gaming excitement, just a little different. We did make some changes throughout the property to protect
the health of all guests and Team Members.
In an effort to be proactive the property closed on March 19th, eleven days ahead of the state of Arizona’s stay-at-home order. Prior to and throughout the closure, we developed operations protocols, implemented enhanced cleaning measures and social distancing efforts in line
with CDC recommendations. The health and safety of
our community have always been our number one
priority and it continues to be today.
Efforts include but are not limited to:
• Masks will be required for Team Members and are highly encouraged for guests.
• All Guests will be required to undergo temperature screening prior to entering the casino.
• Guests should be prepared to provide their own mask.
• In addition to routine cleaning, the property has implemented enhanced cleaning procedures including increasing the frequency of disinfecting restrooms, sanitizing gaming machines multiple times during shifts, as well as sanitizing door handles, doors, courtesy phones, tables, chairs, and other high touch and high traffic areas multiple times a day.
• The property currently has numerous hand-sanitization stations for Guest & Team Members throughout the property.
• Guests can expect markings on the floors in front of cage cashiers, Players Club, hotel front desk, kiosks, ATMs, and beverage stations, the Grille indicating physical distancing.
• All alcohol service, including cocktail service on the casino floor and table games, is suspended until further notice.
• Cedar Ridge Restaurant will be closed for now.
• The Apache Spirits Sports Bar will be open for gaming
only and will have limited seating capacity.
• Protective shields will be placed in close contact areas including the Grille, Cage, Players Club, and front desks.
We have cancelled this promotion.
Yes. We will extend the expiration date until August 31, 2020. Please stop by the cage for assistance.
Yes. We will reissue comp vouchers that expired during our closure. Please stop by the Players Club for assistance.
At this time we have suspended all large ticketed promotions. Daily guest favorite promotions like 20 for $20, 4Ever Young and Lucky Locals will continue as scheduled.
We are opening slowly and following social distancing and enhanced cleaning protocol. We will continue to monitor the CDC guidelines and will fully open only when it is safe to do so.
• To further reduce high traffic areas, the Cedar Ridge Restaurant will be closed until further notice.
• The Coffee Korner will be closed until further notice.
• The Apache Spirits Sports Bar will be open for gaming only and will have spaced, limited capacity seating.
• The Grille will remain open with proper cleaning and social distancing protocol. Seating for the Grille will be
in the event center.
All concerts and entertainment will be postponed through the end of the year. This includes live music concerts and DJ’s in the Apache Spirits Sports Bar. For up to date information click on the “events calendar” section of the website.
How can I be refunded for tickets on a canceled or rescheduled event?
Call 1-800-777-7529 ext. 6401 and we will gladly give you a full refund.
Hotel Guest Service Representatives• Physical distancing for queued guests will be by clearly marked indicators at each front desk.• GSR’s will only utilize every other workstation to ensure separation between employees whenever possible.• Shared tools, like the Point of Sale screen and stylus will be sanitized before, during, and after each transaction exchange with a guest or fellow Team Member. This includes phones, radios, computers, printers, copiers and key cards.• Items left at the front desk for guest pickup will be secured in a plastic bag for pick up. Pool Operations• The Hotel Indoor Pool is closed until further notice. Fitness Center• The Hotel Fitness Center will be closed until further notice. Room Service• Hotel Room service will be suspended until further notice.
MAZATZAL HOTEL & CASINO • "CLOSE ENOUGH TO GET AWAY FROM IT ALL!"
PHONE - 800-777-PLAY
STREET ADDRESS - HIGHWAY 87, MILE MARKER 251 • PAYSON, AZ 85541
MAILING ADDRESS - PO BOX 1820 • PAYSON, AZ 85547
Terms & Privacy
© 2015 MAZATZAL HOTEL & CASINO • A GAMING ENTERPRISE OF THE TONTO APACHE TRIBE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. MUST BE 21 YEARS OR OLDER. MANAGEMENT RESERVES ALL RIGHTS. WITH GAMBLING COMES RESPONSIBILITY. IF YOU NEED HELP, PLEASE CALL 1‑800‑NEXT‑STEP. IF YOU ARE 21 OR OLDER, WE INVITE YOU TO EXPLORE OUR WEBSITE.